It’s a special post-Valentine’s Day episode of My Wife Is In This Room, the post-Bachelor podcast! Liz and Ross recap this week’s rollercoaster episode of The Bachelor, including two yachts, two break-ups, and one late night sneaky sneak into the Hilton. They also discuss some exciting (and historic!) Bachelor news, and do an R/Relationships quickfire round-up of Valentine’s Day issues. Plus: tennis shoes on the beach! Ectoplasm pool! Dear God, please let us be done hearing about Corinne’s platinum vagine! And much, much more!
Or stream the episode on our SoundCloud feed!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- R/Relationships Post of the Week: Valentine’s Day Mega-thread
- It’s Official: Rachel Lindsay Announced as Bachelorette on Jimmy Kimmel Live (E! News)
- ‘Bachelor’ Nick Viall Turned Down for ‘Dancing With the Stars,’ What Happened? (The Inquisitr)
- Nick Viall Admits to Hiding Boners and Farting on Dates on The Bachelor (E! News)
- Vanessa Grimaldi IMDB page (IMDB)