Baltimore. Miami. Madison. Aspen. What do these American cities all have in common? Hometowns, baby!! Liz and Ross break down all the complex family dynamics in The Bachelorette‘s epic visits to Eric, Bryan, Peter, and Dean’s hometowns. Plus, Fam Corner returns, they discuss some news about Dean and Peter, review the new Bachelor in Paradise trailer, and discuss an r/relationships question about when to tell your girlfriend about your guns. There was so much to unpack, they went extra long!
Or stream the episode on our SoundCloud feed!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- R/Relationships Post of the Week: Me [27M] with my girlfriend [26F] of 9 months, I’m wondering when the right time is to tell her I’m a gun owner.
- Dean’s Woke As Hell Instagram Post
- Dean Unglert Confirmed For ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ (Us Weekly)
- Watch the First Trailer for ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ (People)
- What if Ben Higgins is ‘The Bachelor’ Again? (TV Guide)
- Peter’s High School Yearbook Photo (ET Online)